Monday, June 3, 2013

Fashion Photography

I really love the movement in this image that was created by Nick Knight.  I also really enjoy the warm colors of her outfit in combination with the cool tones of her hair and makeup.

I love the simplicity of the colors in this image.  The way Nick Knight has her posed also compliments her shape and makes her look curvier than she actually is.

This is another image by Nick Knight.  I love the surreal nature of this photo, as well as the cotton candy colors.

I love the contrast of the white leaves and petals against the grey skin tones and dark hair.  The entire image has tons of texture, which interests the viewer.  This image was created by Andrea Klarin.

I love the colors in this Andrea Klarin images, as well as the texture and shines in the dress.  The lighting is interesting to me.

This is an image by Mario Testino.  I think this is the most emotion I've ever seen come from Kristen Stewart.  I give the photographer full credit for that.  lol

Yet again, I find myself drawn to the simple color palette.  I feel like it really helps draw you into the image.  This is another image by Mario Testino.

Mario Testino did a very nice job on this image.  I love the way he made Prince William look vintage.  Many times, when I think of royalty, I almost forget there is modern royalty, so it's cool to see Prince William looking more like I would imagine him looking back in the peak of royal times.

I love pretty much love everything about this Mario Testino image.  They didn’t overdo the model’s makeup, allowing for a soft, almost childlike, appearance.  They left her fingernails slightly chipped to add to the “undone” feeling of the image.  Everything appears soft, including the colors, which seem muted.  Everything about the model seems softly undone and the dress mimics that.  The rose is thrown in for added softness and femininity. 
The soft lighting and rustic background help to make this image “pop”.  It helps to create contrast, but in a soft way, so as to compliment the garment they are trying to sell.  This image could be used outside the fashion world, too, due to its feminine nature.  I think it would make a really great fragrance ad.
Thank you, Mario Testino.  Aside from the fact that Channing Tatum is a sexy beast, I like the way the lighting was set up in this image.  =P






No comments:

Post a Comment