Monday, June 3, 2013

Architectural Photography

This is an image by Brett Jackman.  I love the contrast of the smooth, straight lines from the architecture and the soft, fluffy lines of the clouds and their reflections.

I love the slightly off-center symmetry, along with the color in this Brett Jackman image.

Here is an image by Dave Wilson.  I love the curvature of this building.  It's a really interesting image.

This is another image by Dave Wilson.  I love the anomaly of the windows here.

Nick Garrod photographed this shot.  I love the spiral effect and the way the spiral draws your eyes into the image.

I love the colors, the clean lines, and the anomaly of the elephant in this image by Paul Bica.

I love this image!  I love the fact that the reflection and the building, itself, merge together to create the shape of a fish.  Not only does the architectural aspect of the image form the shape of a fish, but there is water in the image as if the fish were actually in the water.
The colors blend nicely, none distracting from the image or drawing your eye to any particular spot in the image.  Everything in the image just seems to blend and mesh together to create an image that is much more than simply an image of a building.  I think that the architect who created this building had this image in mind when he or she created it.

Unfortunately, I was unable to find out who the photographer was for this image.  =(

Sven Fennema created this image.  The muted color palette and soft light helps to enhance the soft curves found in this interior.

This image, also by Sven Fennema, is just freaking beautiful.  I mean, just look at it!

Here is an image by Wojciech Dziadosz.  I love the warped view of the interior that the lens gives.







No comments:

Post a Comment