Monday, June 3, 2013

Digitial Manipulation Photography

(I'm gonna be honest here and admit that I did an AWFUL job on this series of images of finding the names of the photographers whose pictures I included, so please...if you know who the photographers are, please let me know!)

I love the colors in this image by Ange Simon!

The coloration in this image is REALLY pretty.

FIRE HORSE, FTW!

FREAKIN' BABY BUMBLEBEE!  D'AWWW!

I enjoy the colors in this image.  I also really like the curling of all the flowers and whatnot.

Gotta love colorful pictures!

I find this composition very interesting.  There are so many things to look at and find in the image.

Oooo!  This looks like an interesting place to visit, doesn't it?!

I just find the concept behind this image amusing.  Sometimes, even the Statue of Liberty needs to take a rest.

I find this image interesting.  I like the idea of human robots as a digital manipulation, and I think this photographer did a very good job at accomplishing the task.  I think the cool-toned haircut and geometric background lend themselves to the robot manipulation.  I love the way the parts all look like they float and work together.  I also like the contrast to be found in the image.  It is interesting how her knee and part of her right hand go into the darkness in the lower left corner of the image.  Her outfit, I think, also lends itself to the photo manipulation.  The photographer added sheen to the model’s skin to make it appear plastic or metallic, as a robot would be.  I think, all in all, the photographer was very successful with this manipulation.  I think the shadow in the image was the actual shadow from the model, as opposed to a fake one added in post.














No comments:

Post a Comment